24 June 2008

Apologies

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.


Apologies to all for my inability to update my blog lately. Somehow, the enthusiasm and spirit that I possessed back in London in writing and updating my blog are not with me, here in Malaysia. There were a few times when I had flows of ideas in my mind, but I just couldn't splurt them out. The ambiance, the feeling is just not right. I guess I accidentally left my 'semangat' in London.. *lol*


Well, I am off to Australia tonight, and I'll be back on the 4th July, God willing. And that translates into another yet of no updates for at least 11 days... *sigh* Pray for my safe journey and hopefully, this adventure will be blessed with His barakah and rahmah, Insha-Allah...


I don't want to leave all of you with nothing though. Here are some words of wisdom that worth pondering...


Ibn 'Ata-illah said;


"How many a wrong action leads to a sense of shame and impoverishment before God is better than obedience that leads to a sense of pride and arrogance."


And Hamza Yusuf once famously said;


"They drink to forget. We pray to remember..."


Fikir-fikirkanlah...


Allahu a'lam...


-gabbana-

0 Caci Maki Puji Muji:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"Sesungguhnya Allah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, baik diri mahupun harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga kepada mereka. Mereka berperang di jalan Allah; sehingga mereka membunuh atau terbunuh...

Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan demikian itulah kemenangan yang Agung."

-At Taubah, 9:111

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP