4 February 2009

Mymindisfullwithstufftothepointidont- knowwhethericantakeitnemoreism

Salam all.


This post is supposed to be my 100th post. Well, by right, I should celebrate it somehow or rather, by at least writing something cheerful or vivacious. But no, don't feel like doing that at the moment.


In fact, for the 100th post, I was planning to write about the title of this blog itself. Why it was named 'Angel Wears Gucci.' Yes people, there are reasons why it was named as such. Everything has a good reason, and so is this blog. But no, not today. Not now. Probably I have to wait for the 200th post...


Or at least, I could have finished up the 'Akhi' series. Have been procrastinating for so long already. Well, don't blame me! Ideas seem to run away from me lately. I would love to finish it asap, but man, can't gather the required strength to do so.


Uhhmmm.. A lot has happened lately. If not to the world, at least to me. I get tired quite easily, so with all these stuff, it's very easy for me to be restless. And I hate that. I hate the fact that I am always tired and drowsy and sleepy.


I have this problem of doing lotsa stuff at the same time. Not exactly multitasking, but rather, I tend to deviate easily from doing whatever I am doing at that particular moment, instead of concentrating on completing one task and another. Get it? Hahaha.. It's ok, don't have to understand.


But yes, it's huge problem for me. And I am still struggling to find solution for it. Somebody suggested I should write down all the stuff I want or I think I want to do on a piece paper. Don't do all of them just yet, but just write them all first. And then do it step by step. I don't know whether it's effective or not, coz I have never tried it for real. Probably I should huh? And I definitely should have a personal timetable.


Seeing people progress so far and so fast whereas I am still static makes my heart crumble. I wish I could run as fast.


It snowed yesterday. Everywhere I looked, it was white with snow. What a view! Subhanallah. It was very cold too... Lectures and classes were canceled yesterday and today as well. Not sure whether a good thing or not, but I fully utilised it by waking up near to 12 today. *grin*


Have been waiting for a parcel rather anxiously. Bila la nak sampai nie...


Just submitted my Summer Internship application yesterday, and today, somebody from the company got in touched with me. Hope everything is going well...


Got 2 essays to be completed soon. Haven't made much progress on both.


Still on my may to memorise 'Abasa. Got presentation on al-A'la this Thursday.


Hhmmmmmm....


"Allahumma... Aku berlindung pada-Mu dari rasa sedih dan gelisah, dan aku berlindung pada-Mu dari kelemahan dan kemalasan..."


-gabbana-

3 Caci Maki Puji Muji:

Kenangan Lalu 04/02/2009, 10:25  

work ur ass, b that make me itch~!!!

Chaiyok2!

Anonymous 06/02/2009, 06:22  

as far as im concerned, timetable will put too much restrictions....'what to do' list is better, you know your own goals, and at the end of the day you can see ur own progress, yet you can achieve it within any time frame...

Inche gabbana 06/02/2009, 08:38  

uhmm... thanx. i'll think about it seriously... hope i will... =S

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"Sesungguhnya Allah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, baik diri mahupun harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga kepada mereka. Mereka berperang di jalan Allah; sehingga mereka membunuh atau terbunuh...

Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan demikian itulah kemenangan yang Agung."

-At Taubah, 9:111

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP